Corflute signs are utilised by almost every industry for signs such as advertising, safety signs, building signs and much more. We also specialise in printing corflute real estate signs for franchise groups and independents. Queensland Screenprints proudly use Australian Made corflute and we pride ourselves on producing a high quality product at a great price. Our signs are manufactured on site from our Brisbane based factory and we deliver our signs Australia wide. Buy direct from the manufacturer, buy from Queensland Screenprints – the corflute signs specialists. Visit our new site by clicking here!
- Australian made corflute signs
- PMS , CMYK or colour match to your sample
- designed to your requirements or within corporate guidelines
- corflute thicknesses from 3.0mm – 10mm
- white, black, green, blue, yellow, red & clear coloured corflute
- printable area up to 1220mm x 1830mm
- custom sizes available upon request
- guillotined to size or die cut to shape
- holes or eyeleting facilities in house
- nation wide delivery
- Compare, Save & Smile… with QSP!
Where are corflute signs found? Everywhere! You will see a corflute signs on a property for sale to a building site. You can see a corflute sign in your local supermarket or shopping center advertising all the latest specials. You can find them with printed images of people which are then cut to shape. The corflute sign is the most widely use material for advertising in the market place today. Around every corflute is a corflute sign and we print loads of them. Corflute is a cost effective material which can be printed both via screen and digital prints. The humble corflute sign can then be cut to shape, creased, holed, eyelets applied, folded and stuck together to make your wildest dreams come true. Contact our helpful team today to discuss your corflute signage requirements.